AMSSE Online Help - What is Auto Mail Sender™ Standard Edition?
Download Auto Mail Sender™ Standard Edition
AMS Standard Edition Home
eMail & eMailing Software Home
Produced by TriSun Software
Auto Mail Sender™ Standard Edition (AMSSE) is a powerful and easy-to-use eMail sender & scheduler, you can use it to send eMails automatically at anytime and any frequency as you expect.
You can set various sending schedules, such as yearly, monthly (by day number, day name or last day), weekly, daily and any other schedules you can think of.
AMSSE provides all the traditional eMail elements/functions and some distinctive elements/functions such as sending schedule, sending one-by-one, repeat sending, resending if failed, macro supportable and has some built-in macros, folder attachment supportable, SMTP accounts list and automatic selecting the available one, custom sender/read receipt receiver/reply receiver/sending time, using recipients files to send eMail directly, selecting/saving receivers from/to txt/csv/xls(x) files, creating the popular SMTP accounts directly, auto-complete SMTP account settings, and so on.
You can inform yourself or others, submit work logs or documents, and send the routine business eMails, surely, make ads and greet your family members or friends at their important day (for instance: birthday) through use of AMSSE.
- Many Types of Sending Schedule
- Sends eMails to Recipients One-by-one (OBO) with Pause Setting
- Macros Manager & Built-in Macros to Make the Personalized Messages for Each Receiver
- High Delivery/Success Rate because OBO & Individual eMail Features
- Adjustable Multi-threaded eMailing (for OBO)
- Resending If Failed with Interval & Times Settings (for Auto Mode)
- Repeat Sending Schedule with Interval & Times Settings (for Auto Mode)
- Sending Progress for Each Receiver and 3D Pie Chart Statistics (for Manual & OBO Mode)
- Supports Using Recipients Files (txt/csv/xls/xlsx) to Send eMail Directly
- Integrated Main Interface - Templates/Schedules/Queue Management and Template Opening/Editing
- Supports to Manage the eMailing Queue
- SMTP Accounts Manager and Automatic Selecting the Available One if Failed
- Innovative, Beautiful, Practical and Easy to use eMail Composing Layout, Even Makes Full Use of Today's Popular Widescreen Monitor
- Selecting/Saving Receivers from/to txt/csv/xls(x) Files
- Supports to Pause/Continue/Stop Sending (for Manual & OBO Mode)
- Supports to Resend the Failed Sendings (for Manual & OBO Mode)
- Friendly & Enhanced Visual Log Viewer for Each Receiver
- Folder Attachment Supportable
- Supports to Get a Copy for Each Sending
- Automatically Delete Duplicate Receivers When Read/Save Recipients & Send eMail
- Prevents Sending the No-subject eMail for Anti-spam Reason
- WYSIWYG Rich Text (HTML) eMail Content Editor
- Custom Sender/Reply Receiver/Read Receipt Receiver/Sending Time
- Creating The Popular SMTP Accounts Directly
- Auto-complete SMTP Account Settings
- Advanced Excel Import/Export Algorithm Makes Efficient Behavior
- Supports Emptying Folder After Sent It Successfully (for Auto Mode)
AMSSE provides the following 4 licenses (contain 1 year and lifetime licenses both) for your choice, please choose the appropriate license to meet your requirement.
Free license is licensed to anybody, offers up to 16 eMails to send monthly, but has a short self-recommendation ad at the end of your eMails (ONLY in this license).
Personal license is licensed to yourself only, offers up to 300 eMails to send monthly.
Business license is licensed to your organization only, offers up to 900 eMails to send monthly.
Enterprise license is licensed to your organization only, offers unlimited eMails to send monthly.
Download Auto Mail Sender™ Standard Edition for Microsoft® Windows®.
- If you decide to use a non-free license, you should pay the license fee to upgrade Free license to other higher license.
- This product is licensed to people, NOT computers. That is, you (individual) can use the Personal license on your own PCs; your organization members can use the Business/Enterprise licenses on your own PCs in your organization.
- '# eMails to send monthly' is relied on eMails, not recipients, not sending times. For instance: if you have an eMail template that includes 100 recipients, after AMSSE sent it successfully (manually or automatically), you only consumed '1 of # eMails' of the license offer, even this eMail template is set as 'One-by-one' sending mode.
- All your registered PCs will consume your licenses offer after they did the SUCCESSFUL sending.
- Your license may expire, unless you purchased a lifetime license, and you can purchase the related 1 year license again to renew your license.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: your license is stored in our server side, so, if you refunded/charged back your payment, or placed a fraudulent order, you will lose your license always.
- Except these clauses, there is no any restriction on software use for each license.